Last month when I did my January Empties I couldn't believe it was February and now that's over it's March! I can't wait till the days get warmer and longer but at this rate it won't be long!
I felt this month's empties wasn't as impressive as last month's but January and February I finished up with 7 products each. I think because in January I finished 2 foundations which seemed more impressive.
- Loreal Eye Makeup Remover: Another reappearance as it's one of my favourite removers. It's cheap and gentle for my eyes so no complaints. I shall need to stock up soon!
- Kiehl's Cucumber Herbal Toner: I reviewed this recently and found it ok and definitely not going to repurchase due to the price for some flavoured water? I use toner to remove last traces of makeup so I'm happy to spend just a few pounds...
- Roc Winkle Correction: My holy grail night time serum - I've been using this for over a year now and I still love it. I've been through a lot of these and they are definitely worth the ~£27! Top tip: I stock up on these when Boots have their 3 for 2 offers across skincare items alongside their in-store events where you get £12 worth of points per £50 spent. I normally buy 3 in one go which lasts me till another one of these great offers come up.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo for Brunettes: God knows how many bottles of these I've been through. My hair gets weighed down by hairspray so I prefer to use this to boost some volume into my hair.
- Aveeno Cream: Another repeat offender.
This category was is always the most interesting in all empties - maybe because they're so hard to finish?
- Revlon Colorstay Understay Concealer in 02 Light:: This is my second tube and if you like the foundation you'd like this. It's great for under eye circles as the coverage is medium-high so makes me look bright eyed on Monday mornings! I don't wear this though if my eyes are really dry as it can get a bit cakey and highlight your dry patches.
- Loreal Double Extension Mascara in Waterproof: Been through several of these tubes. Makes my lashes super long and volumised because of the primer mainly. I find that I run out of primer way before the mascara end even though I think I use more of the mascara end to cover up the white primer? Great mascara but really difficult to remove!
This foundation sample Loreal Visible Lift foundation is not an empty but a discard. I got it as a gift with purchase but the shade wasn't right and the formula was really oily and dried horribly cakey on my skin. Not for me at all so in the bin it goes!